Complaint Review: Consumer Trust Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Brenham Texas
Consumer Trust Financial
1238A South Highland Ave. Florida, Texas U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial THIS COMPANY TOOK 149.00 OUT OF BANK ACCOUNT PRETENDING TO HAVE ONLINE STORE...DOES NOT EVENT EXISTS. NO PERMISSION GRANTED FOR THEM TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF ACCOUNT, DID NOT EVEN APPLY. Florida Texas

I Recieved a letter in the mail from Consumer Trust Financial saying that my credit has been approved for a 25,000.00 credit limit to their online store. I went to the website that was given me, and the website does not even exist.

I did not even apply for this card. They withdrew 149.00 out of my bank account, with out my permission. Which caused me to go negative with my bank account, therefore nsf fees.

I called the number, and they were closed. PLease help me get my money and my personal information back from these people. whoever they are?

Abby
Brenham, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/Florida-Texas-33756/Consumer-Trust-Financial-THIS-COMPANY-TOOK-14900-OUT-OF-BANK-ACCOUNT-PRETENDING-TO-HAVE-O-291110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial