Complaint Review: Consumer Trust Financial

• Reported By: wellington Ohio
Consumer Trust Financial
myaccess2credit.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial Consumer Trust SCAM Internet

Consumer Trust did the same thing to me! All of a sudden my account was deducted $149.00 and I didn't know where it came from. I called the phone number listed on my bank statement and they said I can cancel it, but they will not refund my $149.00 its non-refundable. This is a scam. Do not go to there website. I cancelled out of the website not wanting to go forward and they still got my information. I don't know how.

Kat
wellington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/internet/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Consumer-Trust-SCAM-Internet-283493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial