Complaint Review: Consumer Vending

• Submitted: Sat, December 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, December 25, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Consumer Vending
15414 Smokey Point Blvd#393 Marysville Washington 98271 Marrsville, Washington U.S.A.

Consumer Vending rip-off! Liars! Marysville Washington

*General Comment: I know who these people are and where to find them.

This is a sorry story I too purchased cookie machines from the Boys in Washington and I understand they have at least one woman involved now to, By the way their address is a storage facility I am told. I have been in contact with several people that have and were about to purchase their equipment.

They lead you on never send emails to document anything that was said and make promises to people that are not supported in their contract which they fall back upon. They previously were called advanced vending and advance locations and atlas locating and have had many other names I suspect. I have recorded every phone call I had with them as well as kept every letter and correspondence for the day of reckoning.

I recently have been contacted by others to aid in their pursuit of justice. I am here to help anyone and everyone with whatever they need. Do not stop with all of your pressure. To have the famous and so hard to locate Aaron Blake, who told me he was not the owner and know states in a response that he is, to finally surface and claim that his company Consumer Vending is a good and fair company is a true sign that this sight and all of your enrollment is beginning to hurt them. Just last week I spoke to a man who was about to send them a check for $50,000 plus the locating costs for 50 machines and showed him the real truth

Bill
Buda, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2004 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Vending/Marrsville-Washington-98271/Consumer-Vending-rip-off-Liars-Marysville-Washington-124364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Vending

#1 General Comment

I know who these people are and where to find them.

AUTHOR: rxjbird - (USA)

I am a concerned citizen and I heard about this website from my fiance. I don't know how exactly to tell you where to find this Aaron Blake (not his real name by the way) since the rules on here say I cannot give an address or a phone number. But I will tell you this. He and his father were charged with felony fraud in Las Vegas in 2009. They only got 3 year probation and were ordered to pay restitution. I know this was justice for one of their many scams and I personally don't want them getting away with anymore.

If you can figure out a way for me to contact you directly, I would be happy to give you what information I can. What I can tell you is that they are in Western Washington and they are on this website for other scams with other companies such as Advanced Vending and Atlas Locating.