Complaint Review: Consumer Wise Debt Solutions

• Updated: Sun, November 01, 2009

• Reported By: Rachel — Blue Lake California United States of America
Consumer Wise Debt Solutions
123 N. Congress Ave., #382 Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

Consumer Wise Debt Solutions Alex Robinson @ ext. 231, (only person I spoke to) 1-877-712-3328 or (954) 260-1688 direct. Was to help lower my credit card debt to a minimum of $.55 on the dollar or less due to the stimulus package set up by President Obama. Got several credit cards, told me not to pay anything on them, Boynton Beach, Florida

I don't know how I was led to this...TV, internet?  CWDSI, aka: Consumer Wise Debt Solutions at the address documented in this report came to my attention as the governments way of assisting hardship cases with credit card debt overload.  So, in September 2009. I joined them, they took several credit card numbers and amounts owed, they told me to write on back of statements a change of address for my creditors to the Boynton Beach address given, they told me not to pay any payments, they warned about "scare tactics" and advised I just not talk to my creditors.  Alex Robinson has been my only point of contact and her direct phone is ((954)260-1688 and the company # 1-877-712-3329 fax #1-877-295-2002. I have had no action, received no statements, noted no payments, and no specific information has been offered.  I keep calling Alex reporting calls from creditors, concerns about my credit long term, which she minimizes to 2 years. [continued below]....
........  Alex answers her phone "Countrywide", which I find peculiar.  She always reassures me but is never concrete..."It's a process..."  And then my sister did a google search and there it was...FRAUD...AGAIN.  I'm wondering who I can trust anymore.  So now I want out of this, my money back, and a reputable company who will deal with this debt situation responsibly.  I have always had 5 star credit until medical hard times decreased my income to SSDI.  I feel duped, betrayed, violated, used and dern mad.  I had hopes here...not robbery.  And in addition, fraudulent use of my bank card also occurred necessitating changing that and other disputes.  I smell rats...and rip offs.  The internet warning was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Not even a real company...??? Over 500,000 complaints.  What must I do to get this stopped asap?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Wise-Debt-Solutions/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Consumer-Wise-Debt-Solutions-Alex-Robinson-ext-231-only-person-I-spoke-to-1-877-712--518023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Wise Debt Solutions