Complaint Review: ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Middlefield Ohio
ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media
501 W Broadway #1720 San Diego, California U.S.A.

ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media Dose not post the 6th offer I completed to my account so they dont have to send me the gift card they promised San Diego California

*Author of original report: ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media sent me a $500 check

I was promised a $500 visa gift card if I complete 6 offers on the ConsumerGain website, 2 from offer page one, 2 from offer page two and 2 from offer page three.

It has been 9 weeks now since I completed all the required offers. Consumer gain has been very slow at posting the completed offers to my account, but with contacting them about half a dozen times or so I finally got 5 offers posted. Now it has been 2 weeks since I last contacted them to get this last offer that I completed posted to my account so I can claim my $500 gift card but nothing seems to be getting done about that.

This last offer is a credit card from Citi. They have enough proof showing the offer was completed as required in the terms and conditions on theyre website because I sent them a copy of the credit card statement showing that I was approved and made a purchase with it.

I get the feeling they are intentionally holding off on posting that offer to my account in hopes that I give up then they wont have to send me the gift card.
I am looking for any advice on what actions I should take to have them post this last offer to my account and send me the $500 gift card.

I did file a complaint with the BBB yesterday and have not heard back from them yet.

If the gift card doesnt get sent to me very soon I also want advice on what I can do to make life as miserable for ConsumerGain and the crooks that run the ripoff company. Example (posting negative info about the company on as many websites and forums as possible also reporting them to the FTC and other government agencies that handle fraud.)

Whatever outcome I have on this company I will post to this report.

A b
Middlefield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConsumerGain-MemberSource-Media/San-Diego-California-92101/ConsumerGain-MemberSource-Media-Dose-not-post-the-6th-offer-I-completed-to-my-account-so-285695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media

ConsumerGain - MemberSource Media sent me a $500 check

AUTHOR: A b - (U.S.A.)

Within a week of posting my original complaint on here and filing a complaint with the BBB ConsumerGain contacted me through the BBB and said they approved me for that Citi card offer.

I sent in my gift redemption form and within about 2 weeks I got a check from MemberSource Media for $500.