• Report: #202401

• Submitted: Sat, July 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 22, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Georgia
ConsumerGain
204 E. 2nd Ave. #517 San Mateo, California U.S.A.

ConsumerGain ripoff - will not answer emails for support -offers complete but no credit on last one! San Mateo California

I have succesfully completed on set of 6 offers through ConsumerGain and did receive credit for everything and DID get my giftcard as promised. The PROBLEM, however; is that when I asked customer support (through email) if it was possible to receive another gift card by completing another round of 6 offers, a representative responded and said YES; simply complete six more offers as outlined by the program.

I have since completed 6 more offers in accordance with CG terms and have received credit for all but one of them. It has been over 6 weeks now so I contacted CS support via email originally about 10 days ago. They responded that time and only asked me if I got my original gift card... which has nothing to do with the support question I emailed. I replied and said yes, but that the problem was with the second round of offers not being credited. From that point forward, I have received no responses to the first reply or to two new support requests; it's been about 1 and 1/2 weeks now since the first email.

At this point I feel deceived by this company. All I want is for their support dept to communicate with me adequately and in a reasonable timeframe and to keep correspondence going until the problem is resolved.

Jeff
Dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConsumerGain/San-Mateo-California-94401/ConsumerGain-ripoff-will-not-answer-emails-for-support-offers-complete-but-no-credit-on-202401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConsumerGain