Complaint Review: ConsumerGain

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 02, 2006

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
ConsumerGain
www.consumergain.com San Mateo, California U.S.A.

ConsumerGain ripoff will not respond to emails and now does not recognize email address San Mateo California

*Author of original report: Some progress however not much.....

I joined Consumergain.com on 8-2-06. I still have the Welcome Email that I received. I had completed all 6 offers by 8-15-06. I was supposed to receive 2 iPod Nanos. Three of the companies had responded. I sent 2 emails stating that I had completed all offers and wanted to know a status. No response. Those emails were sent via the website's Contact Us page. They were sent the middle of September. So, already it had been a month and a half since I joined. It seems that last week, the member page underwent a layout change on the website.

Now, I cannot log in. It tells me that I'm not found. Even if I try to go to the forgot password section and input my email address, it says that the email address is not found. This time I forwarded my original Welcome Email letter to them and requested a response on this issue. No response as of yet.

I've read several postings lately about this website and this company. Not many have been positive. I've seen a couple of rebuttals on this site. I would love for an employee of that company to send a rebuttal. Why won't you give out a phone number for your company? Possibly because you don't want to deal with all of the disgruntled customers?

Steve
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConsumerGain/San-Mateo-California/ConsumerGain-ripoff-will-not-respond-to-emails-and-now-does-not-recognize-email-address-Sa-213880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConsumerGain

Some progress however not much.....

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

After I filed the original complaint on 10-2-06, I actually received a response on 10-4-06. They apologized for the inconvenience and restored my account. They then told me that I had completed 3 orders and needed to complete 3 more. They gave me instructions on how to send proof that I had completed all orders.

I sent all proof via email on 10-4-06, the same night I received a reply. They replied on 10-5-06, that they had received the proof. The email stated that it would take 5-10 business days to verify proof.

I finally received a reply on 10-16-06 that 2 of my offers had verified they were completed and they were waiting on verification on the third. I received no replies so I sent another email requesting an update on 10-26-06. They replied on 10-27-06 that they would be talking to the CEO about the offer that day.

It's been another week and no response so I've sent yet another email asking for an update. It's 11-2-06. This is just ridiculous...I definitely will not do this again and I will tell everyone I know that this is not a program they should follow. I just hope that I actually get the iPods I wanted and they don't change it on me, like I've read they do to others.