Complaint Review: ConsumerIncentivePromotions

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 11, 2006

• Reported By:Casper Wyoming
ConsumerIncentivePromotions
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

ConsumerIncentivePromotions RIPOFF BEWARE They Are Multifunctional Ad Co Used By Big Businesses To Rope In Money Without Compensating You You must beware of these guys as they represent MANY different attractive offers that they use to scam you Always look for their name in ads that offer something if it is there BEWARE Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Stop these scammers

*Consumer Comment: This type Of Advertising Does Deserve A Bad Name.

*Consumer Comment: they are not a ripoff

I was and still am a victim of this business that other corporations use to rope in money... They have not responded in months now, I have read ALL of the fine print, and I have fullfilled all of their requirements... I have even offered to fax them copies of my reciepts to prove that I fullfilled my end of the deal... they have not responded, they are not answering my calls.

Upon further investigation I have found that they are an advertising agency, much like telemarketers, that hire out to big corporations to make offers to consumers such as us. One such offer is the popular 500 dollar visa, also they have offers under other gift cards usually in the amount of 500. what happens is that you are required to purchase so many items from different businesses and once youve made the proper amount of purchases with the proper number of businesses they promise you that you will recieve 500.00. Heres the scam... they don't get in touch with you, they don't respond to you, and you will end up frustrated and angry trying to get them to make good on their end of the bargain. I have and it's been so long a time since i tried this offer that I eventually gave up knowing that I would have to hire an attorney for this one. Forget this or any offers from these guys... you will get ripped and regret it! One more thing, be wary of offers coming in as they are behind many online offers you might run into.

Angela
Casper, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConsumerIncentivePromotions/Delray-Beach-Florida/ConsumerIncentivePromotions-RIPOFF-BEWARE-They-Are-Multifunctional-Ad-Co-Used-By-Big-Busin-134390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConsumerIncentivePromotions

Stop these scammers

AUTHOR: Iain - (U.S.A.)

Consumerincentivepromotions web sites and promotions are currently hosted by level3.net and a place Amsterdam. Level3.net have an abuse section. The fruadulant activities of this company are enogh to have the service suspended/revoked. This will be an ongoing saga as they will go from hosting service hosting service. But it will slow them down. Within 6-12 months all major hosting services will have rejected them on a permanent basis.

Just my 2 cents.

This type Of Advertising Does Deserve A Bad Name.

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

Chris. You claim people like Angela,"Quote" "Give this type of advertising a bad name."
Apparently you think this type of advertising should be given a good name so to speak.
I'll tell you why I think these scumbuckets and thier cohorts should all be given a bad name.
Ever get a computer virus that hijacks your browser in spite of all the up to date anti virus programs on it?
I did.
What was the browser hijacking virus?
Stupid a*s annoying as hell popups from this Consumer Incentive outfit.Also known as E Market Research at the time,among thier frequent name changes.
My fine running computer finally crapped out for good thanks to this "good" type of advertising.
I had to take it into a computer repair shop finally to the tune of over 100 bucks.I considered myself to be ripped offed and I didn't even do business with them.
That's a real ethical way to run a business,ain't it.A hell of an advertising method.
Type in Emarket Research and read all the reports.6 offers completed,only 5 showing as completed,report after report after report.
Can you tell me why I should give this type of advertising a good name.I doubt I'm the only one.

they are not a ripoff

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVED A $600.00 VIDEO CARD from them without any problems. did you try and call them and speak to customer service? the# is listed on the contact us page. i started and received my gift within 38 days start to finish. the one offer never reported so after 30 days i called them and faxed them my conformation email and it was complete the next day. its not hard to complete the offer it just takes time, patience, and organization to complete. they are not a ripoff it was a very pleasant experience. i spent $80.00 to get a $600.00 gift. people like you give this type of advertising a bad name. altogether i received around $6000.00 worth of gifts from different gift sites with a total spending around $600.00 after all the returns