Complaint Review: Consumerbill.com

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Consumerbill.com
www.consumerbill.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumerbill.com is a ripoff Please dont trust Internet

Consumerbill.com is a scam company.Look out for this company when applying for loans. read the fine print and search for this name. when you read the terms and agreements. click edit and scroll down to find. type consumerbill.com in the text box and click next. If you find the name in the website. RUN!.. This website stole money out of my checking account.The echeck that was written by this company say that I sign up for two membership plans.I never sign up for two membership plans Thats a complete lie. So I tried to contact the company by a phone number that was written on the check. It went straight to a voice mail of some Arab guy.

Next I went to the website and tried to contact them through the live chat service. After waiting for 30 minutes I was finally connected to an agent that went by the name miranda. I ask her a question and I dint receive a reply until 2 minutes later. I ask another question like "Why in the hell did you Motherf****r
steal my money" the "agent" pause for 2 minutes and said "Hello how may I help you today". This so called agent was definitely another automated system so I closed out. I searched and searched for the contact information for this company and when I was just about to give up the number some how mysteriously fell in my lap. I'm waiting on my refund check as I type this. So if you already been screwed over Please curse them out for me. Here is the number you been looking for --> 1888-267-2169 good luck!

Mikes
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumerbillcom/internet/Consumerbillcom-is-a-ripoff-Please-dont-trust-Internet-378300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumerbill.com