Complaint Review: Consumergain

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Perry Hall Maryland
Consumergain.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumergain $ and time wasted Don't expect anything for FREE Offer for Free Gateway Laptop rip off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Gain is a legitimate business.

Offer for Free Gateway Laptop - Consumergain Offer to receive a "Free" Gateway Laptop....upon reading further: You must complete 6 Offers (that ARE NOT FREE) to receive it. Initially, I completed all my Offers to join except 1 Application....on the 1st Day (have since completed All Offers). For 3 months I've emailed Consumer gain that the Offers that I had paid for were not appearing as "Completed" on the Consumergain website. Constantly.....No Reply back. To date, I still have 2 Offers listed as outstanding. I have emailed Consumergain approx 10+ times a multitude of info. They emailed me back 2x..advising me to send more support. I sent them confirmation emails from the Offerors and alot of other info to support my subscriptions to the Offers.

....The website advises that they "will REPLY"....and to make sure that your server does not block their emails to you... but I am getting their emails (received 2 as listed above)

....They are NOT RESPONDING TO ANY EMAILS NOW; just sent them additional support again.

....There is NO PHONE#; NO Physical Address.
Please BEWARE before you decide to pursue this "Gift"

Remaining Anonymous
US City

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumergain/internet/Consumergain-and-time-wasted-Dont-expect-anything-for-FREE-Offer-for-Free-Gateway-Lapto-172307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumergain

Consumer Gain is a legitimate business.

AUTHOR: Irene - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of Consumer Gain and would like to assure everyone that we are not a fraudulent company. I personally oversee the gift redemption process and respond to the many e-mails we receive on a daily basis. Up until the last couple weeks, many of our members were not receiving our e-mails due to the ISP's sending them to the bulk folder or just not accepting them at all. We have since fixed this problem and are able to communicate efficiently. We respond to all the e-mails we receive and do ship out the gifts in the time frame given. Once all offer requirements are completed and all six offers have been reported to us, we process your gift. Some offers can take longer than others to show up as completed. Could the author of this complaint please send us an e-mail so that we may address any issues or concerns you are having? Please identify yourself as the person who made this posting and send us your contact number so that we can call you if we do not hear back from you after sending you a response. Here is our physical address:

Consumer Gain
204 E. 2nd Ave. #517
San Mateo, CA

We keep our communication via e-mail. If you would like to reach us by phone, please e-mail us your number so we can call you. Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you.