Complaint Review: Consumerinfo.com (Experian)

• Submitted: Mon, October 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: annoymous — Clearwater Florida USA
Consumerinfo.com (Experian)
Allen, Texas United States of America

Consumerinfo.com ,Experian Experian refuses to verify disputes properly Allen, Texas

I have disputed three entries on my credit report and each was "verified" by Experian. The accounts remained on my report so I started a paper trail to the companies involved. I have provided letters from companies to me stating that collections should be removed from credit bureas yet experian refuses to update on investigate even with the additional information. Experian just sends another creidt report to me showing the original date of investigation prior to the additional information provided. It is my understanding that if additional information proving the debt invalid is reported or that a company is unable to validate a collection, the collection must be removed. At the least I would expect the information I send to be reinvestigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2009 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumerinfocom-Experian/Allen-Texas-75013/Consumerinfocom-Experian-Experian-refuses-to-verify-disputes-properly-Allen-Texas-515177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumerinfo.com (Experian)