Complaint Review: Consumerinfo.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Consumerinfo.com
PO Box 1909 Orange, CA 92865 Orange, California U.S.A.

Consumerinfo.com, CIC Credit Monitor After cancelling the service, my credit card was still billed $79.95! Orange California

I wanted to see my "free" credit report offered by the company so I filled out the forms agreeing to the trial service. After I had viewed my report, I promptly canceled the service and forgot about it. However, a month or two later my credit card statement included a charge from "CIC Credit Monitor SVC" for $79.95. CIC refused to offer my money back.

David
El Paso, Texas

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2004 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumerinfocom/Orange-California-92865/Consumerinfocom-CIC-Credit-Monitor-After-cancelling-the-service-my-credit-card-was-stil-98695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumerinfo.com