Complaint Review: Consumers Choice Lending Center

• Updated: Fri, July 22, 2011

• Reported By: Angry Woman — Merced California United States of America
Consumers Choice Lending Center
4520 Main St. Ste 400 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Consumers Choice Lending Center Heather Doyl or Beth Anderson FRAUD!!! CAUGHT UP IN BAD CREDIT SCAM!!!! Kansas City, Missouri

Went online to see if i qualified for a loan. Recieved a call from a Heather Doyl at Consumers Choice Lending Center out of Kansas Mo. She stated i qualified for a $45,000 loan from a "private investor". I was exstatic. This would be the answer to my prayers. Payoff my family loan, taxes, and other collections. It would be a 9% loan repaid over 12 years. She emailed me the paperwork. I read it and thought wow how can this be possible? I went to BBB websight and sure enough they are listed, but not a member so their was no rating. But i thought if it was listed at least it was ligit. So I signed the papers faxed them back. She told me i would need to send 2 payments in advance as collateral to secure the loan for insurance purposes. I would be sending the money directly to "the Lender" in Kingston Jamaica to a Jermaine Ricketts. So i did. I used Western Union and sent the $680.00 dollars she was asking for. She immediately called me and said "her Lender" Mr. Ricketts recieved the money and was at the insurance company to "insure the loan" and they needed another $680.00 (2 more payments) because of the amount of the loan and i was a "high risk". I told her i couldn't come up with anymore money, she then said they would pay $280.00 if i came up with the other $400.00. I could repay them when i recieved my loan. I knew something wasn't right so i got online to the BBB and saw a scam from a company called Dewitt Lending Center with the same story. Wiring money to Kingston Jamaica. When i went on Dewitt lending websight it was the same as Consumers Choice Lending Center www.cchoicelc.com but in a different color. Now they tell me it will take 30 days to get my money back! I know i will never see a penny of that money! Boy do i feel stupid! Please research research research BEFORE you give them any money. I wish I wasn't so desperate!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumers-Choice-Lending-Center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64111/Consumers-Choice-Lending-Center-Heather-Doyl-or-Beth-Anderson-FRAUD-CAUGHT-UP-IN-BAD-CR-756238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumers Choice Lending Center