Complaint Review: Consumers Legal Aid

Consumers Legal Aid
P.O Box 660675 #66578 Dallas, Texas USA

Consumers Legal Aid CLA Restructure of Credit Dallas Texas

Hi,

I want to advise everyone about what happened to me. I received a letter in my mail from a company called CLA or Consumer Legal Aid. In the letter, they indicate that the will facilitate me with a settlement offer of X amount and that I have to send payment right a way .

I called the number, and they do not answer. After 5 minutes I receive a call back from a different number asking me if I had called. I explained that I received a letter and I did not had any debts and they hang up.

Please if you receive a letter from this people do not reply. This is a BIG SCAM. Be carefull, I do not know how can they do this to people.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumers-Legal-Aid/Dallas-Texas-75266/Consumers-Legal-Aid-CLA-Restructure-of-Credit-Dallas-Texas-1090955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumers Legal Aid