Complaint Review: Contact Center Solutions

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: RNB004 — palm city Florida
Contact Center Solutions
Nationwide USA

Contact Center Solutions CCS call center rewards program that charges $5 for "shipping" Nationwide

I received a call from a local number saying i'd been approved for $100 visa card, $40 gas rebate and a $25 amex gift card. all I needed to do was pay $4.99 for shipping...

I was skeptical so i asked where they were based the woman said St. Pete, FL. I hung up and called back. the next rep I spoke with had no idea why I couldn't find their website on google or any other social media source. I asked rep #2 where she was based and she said Clearwater, FL - obviously they knew I had a FL number, but were not familiar with the area as I am on the other coast. I asked to speak with her manager, who again had no idea why they were not on google depsite "representing billion dollar companies"

I asked why if I am in Florida would shipping for simple postage be $4.99, again they had no response. I hung up. I visited the website rep #2 provided me www.contactcentersolutions.com  and I called the only contact # they had listed. I asked the first rep where they were based and she stuttered and the transfered me without responding.

The next gentlemen i spoke with told me they were based in Santo Domingo... needless to say I had be screwing with them the entire time, trying to make sure I had some information to tell others.

If you receive a call from these scam artists just hang up they are not worth your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contact-Center-Solutions/nationwide/Contact-Center-Solutions-CCS-call-center-rewards-program-that-charges-5-for-shipping-N-1154696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contact Center Solutions