Complaint Review: Contact Market Data

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2004

• Reported By:boston Connecticut
Contact Market Data
Contact Market Data Champlain, New York U.S.A.

CONTACT MARKET DATA RIPOFF SCAM IN FRENCH WOW INTERESTING ripoff Boston

CONTACT MARKET DATA IS VERY INTERESTING SCAM THAT IS GOING ON. I RECEIVED A CALLED FROM COLLECTOR INDICATING A CALL BACK. I SPOKE TO MALE THAT DAY AND SAID I WANTED TO MAIL CHECK OVER NIGHT TO THEM BUT THEY HAD A P.O BOX. HE THEN SAID TO SEND IT OVER MY NORMAL MAIL I ASKED THE COLLECTOR IF THEY ARE LOCATED N.Y HE SAID YES TWICE TO ME. I SAID IT SEEMED PRETTY FUNNY TO ME THAT A BIG COMPANY IS OPERATING OUT P.O BOX. WHAT EVEN MORE STRANGE I CALLED CONTACT DATA AFTER 5P.M I GOT A FRENCH ANSWERING MACHINE.

THAT STRANGE I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE IN N.Y SPOKE FRENCH. THEN I CAME TO THIS WONDERFULL SIGHT RIP-OFF DOT.COM THAT EXPLAIN THE ENTIRE. THIS IS NICE SCAM WHICH I ALMOST FELL FOR. I FILED WITH FTC, BBB AND CANADIAN PHONE BUSTER... THEY ALL TOLD ME NOT TO PAY AND WILL BE UNDER INVESTAGATION FOR SURE PRETTY SOON BY FTC IN US. THEY ARE CURRENTLY CHECKING THEM FOR FRAUD.

***THANK CONTACT MARKET DATA FOR WAKING ME UP***
***YOU ARE BEST SCAM AROUND. *****

HAVE FUN IN H*LL CONTACT MARKET DATA

Pastor
boston, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2004 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contact-Market-Data/Champlain-New-York-21919/CONTACT-MARKET-DATA-RIPOFF-SCAM-IN-FRENCH-WOW-INTERESTING-ripoff-Boston-95987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contact Market Data