Complaint Review: Contagious Hair

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Michelle — Colorado United States of America
Contagious Hair
P.O. Box 55533 Lexington, KENTUCKY 40555 Internet United States of America

Contagious Hair Product was late and did not get all items and no refund, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Currently processing refund

I ordered Indian Remy seamless skin wefts and #57 Gro Pro Solution on 10/2/09. When I finally received the wefts of which I paid $250.00, there was barely enough hair to make a full head of hair. The hair was so thin that I had to add other hair to make it look presentable.  The #57 Gro Pro solution never arrived, which was $34.99, so in total I spent $292.99 and I felt ripped off!!!! I emailed the company to inform them that I never received my second item and I received no response untill I posted an email on their website describing my frustration with their business practices. I received an email from Elise O'Neill on 11/16 stating she would contact her accountant and refund my money and I have not received the refund and it is December 2, 2009.

Anyone buying products from Contagious Hair - purchase with caution!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contagious-Hair/internet/Contagious-Hair-Product-was-late-and-did-not-get-all-items-and-no-refund-Internet-532115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contagious Hair

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update?

AUTHOR: Contagious hair - (U.S.A.)

Hello Ms. Tyrus,

Please be so kind as to update your report.  It is so easy for us as consumers to quickly point out a negative but fail to note any attempt or action that was taken to resolve said issue.

Thanks,
Shamis Talib
Contagious Hair

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Currently processing refund

AUTHOR: Contagious hair - (U.S.A.)

Hello Ms. Tyrus,

I just replied to the email you sent us yesterday.  Ms. Tyrus is correct in most of her report.  She contacted us to notify us that she was missing part of her order.  I replied to Ms. Tyrus that I would email her refund request to our account/billing department in which I did however normal protocol would be to direct the customer to the refund/exchange form on our website to request a refund to avoid delays and this is where I dropped the ball.

However, Ms. Tyrus, you never stated to me that you were not pleased with your hair.  We take every single customer feedback into consideration for improvement but we have never had a customer state that the wefts are too thin.  It is actually the opposite.  Customers love our weft construction and 8ozs of our hair is sufficient to install a full head unless you are ordering longer lengths in which case the weft is shorter but in your case you only ordered 14" so I am baffled at that accusation.

Nevertheless, I called and spoke with Michelle in billing and she assured me that your refund has been processed (right click to view below photo.)   Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that you will continue to support black owned businesses despite you stating otherwise.