Complaint Review: Contigo Limo

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: L. Bull — Broken Arrow Oklahoma United States of America
Contigo Limo
San Francisco, California United States of America

Contigo Limo Charged me for services they did not deserve San Francisco, California

Do NOT hire this limo company!  A group of us hired them for a 6 hour period and we less than extremely dissatisfied.  Our day started by the limo driver asking for my credit card, I was confused by this seeing that I had already paid for our trip.  He told me that in order for us to get into the limo, he was to charge me a mandatory $150 gratuity (40% tip).  THIS WAS BEFORE WE HAD RECEIVED ANY SERVICE.  Of course, I paid it because we would not have been able to get into the limo if I hadn't.

I should've known the trip would go downhill from there.  The limo itself was in terrible condition.  The air conditioning would not turn on and we sweated the entire ride.  The iPod plug-in, which I had called to confirm would be there, did not work and we had no music for our ride.  A bunch of the colored lights were burnt out.

As for the trip, the limo driver was the rudest I have ever seen.  Multiple times I saw him rolling his eyes when I asked him questions.  I had never been to the area before and he wouldn't give me answers to any of my location questions.  By driving 20mph under the speed limit, he made us miss 2 of our reservations.

On the way home, he told me if we went 5 minutes over our time limit, he would be forced to charge us an additional $150.  Because he went so slow, we ended up not reaching our hotel (even though we had left 20 minutes earlier than anticipated to account for his slow driving).  He let us out at a random street corner and we had to hail cabs back to our hotel.

This was honestly the worst customer service experience I have ever had.  The unfortunate part was the amount of money that we had spent for such terrible service!  Especially because it was a "mandatory tip ("company policy")" of $150!!!  I tipped him $150 to be let out at a random street corner miles from our hotel!

When trying to contact the company after our "experience," their voicemail was full and they would not answer my phone calls.  I would NEVER hire this company for anything again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contigo-Limo/San-Francisco-California-/Contigo-Limo-Charged-me-for-services-they-did-not-deserve-San-Francisco-California-870160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contigo Limo