Complaint Review: Continental Academy

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: loved85 — Orlando Florida United States of America
Continental Academy
3241 Executive Way Miramar, Florida United States of America

Continental Academy Company scammed me for my money. They lost accreditation and I was dropped from school... now oweing thousands of dollars that I cant pay because of no degree... :-( Miramar, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Interesting.

*Author of original report: thats a lie

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Continental Academy

*General Comment: They were accredited from Jan 2007 - Jan 2010

This school lost its Accreditation and now no one is accepting my diploma after I paid $400 for my course work and completed it. They told me I would be accepted in the school of my choice. Which at first I was able to enroll into college... half way in college I was dropped because the school was unable to accept my diploma due to Continental losing it's Accreditation. Now I owe the school money. I lost money getting my diploma at home and you are never able to speak with some one except Mark who never gets your calls returned. GO THERE and lose your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Academy/Miramar-Florida-33025/Continental-Academy-Company-scammed-me-for-my-money-They-lost-accreditation-and-I-was-dr-924852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Academy

Interesting.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

So, the OP can see the IP addresses of other posters?   Or is the OP maybe embellishing a bit to make his claim sound more plausable?

Here's a tip, OP.    You do this site a disservice by falsely claiming that you can see posters' addresses.   You don't do much for your credibility either.   How are we supposed to believe your claims if you are openly dishonest in your replies?

thats a lie

AUTHOR: loved85 - (United States of America)

google it. every real person complains about it... based on you IP you most likely are working for the "high school" shame on you.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Continental Academy

AUTHOR: Kalima1969 - (United States of America)

I receive my Diploma with Continental Academy back in December 2002 and it was accredited when my brother  and sister and a friend  took the course. My brother when to a trade school no problem. Ashword College took mine.

#4 General Comment

They were accredited from Jan 2007 - Jan 2010

AUTHOR: Angel - (United States of America)

They were SACS, CITA, and CASI accredited from Jan 2007 - Jan 2010. And NO a college can NOT drop you just because Continental Academy lost their accreditation. As long as you received your diploma during the time they were accredited then you are fine. Also, a college doesn't accept you without first checking your school information, so to say they dropped you is a lie!