• Report: #441922

• Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Continental Auto Warranty
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Continental Auto Warranty - LIES, LIES, LIES - GAS VOUCHERS PROMISED BUT NEVER DELIVERED Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Out of business.

I bought a warranty on my 99 Lexus in SEPT 08 and was promised a total of $120 in GAS and OIL CHANGE vouchers if I signed up TODAY. They were eager to make the sale...the way this crap works is that they send you 'coupons' that you must complete and mail back to get the 'vouchers' they promised you. When you get the 'vouchers', you attach a gas receipt to them and mail them back and they send you a check ..HA, HA...(Most people will never take the time and that is what they are banking on but, I DID) I mailed them in and anxiously awaited my 'vouchers' ...that was in November and it is now April.

I contacted LONNIE PITTS at Continental Warranty (he is apparently the supervisor) and he LIED to me directly saying that he would take care of it and that is all a misunderstanding. He eventually BLOCKED my email address and would not respond. To their credit, I have had 2 repairs on my vehicle with a toal cost of over $3300 that they have paid (the warranty only cost me $2500) so I guess they are doing something right but it is a shame they have to resort to LIES to get people to sign up ...If I had it to do over again I WOULD NOT BUY A WARRANTY FROM THESE SCHEISTERS

Chaseman
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Auto-Warranty/Orlando-Florida-32818/Continental-Auto-Warranty-LIES-LIES-LIES-GAS-VOUCHERS-PROMISED-BUT-NEVER-DELIVERED-O-441922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Auto Warranty

Out of business.

AUTHOR: VAD - (U.S.A.)

you know they are out of business right? I think they will re-open under aq different name soon. Lonnie will be working there also. he will be the "Welcome center manager" again, LOL!!!