Complaint Review: Continental Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Continental Credit Card Services
6835 West Sahara Suite 568 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Credit Card Services rip-off! They charged me, but never sent the merchandise. Las Vegas Nevada

Continental credit card services... were do I began? This company is a rip-off. This company charged me $329.80 on 5/11/2004 and i have not received any merchandise it has been over a month.

I tried putting a stop-payment on my account but they went through the account anyway. They also gave me a bogus number if I wanted to cancel tried number did not work. I ordered the copy of the check they so called put through and they just so had a number on it. This company is a scam and i want all my money-back a.s.a.p.

I called this company on 6/21/2004 and had to leave a message because no one answered the telephone. for everyone who does not have their telephone number it is 1-877-313-0758. This company is a fraud and a rip-off. I advise anyone please do not get this card.

Tamika
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Credit-Card-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Credit-Card-Services-rip-off-They-charged-me-but-never-sent-the-merchandise-95762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Credit Card Services