Complaint Review: Continental Credit

• Reported By:Tieton Washington
Continental Credit
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Credit ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was told by my wife that she was offered a credit card with no annual fee and a credit limit of 2500.00 with no interest. There would be a one time proccessing fee of 329.80 debited from our bank acount in 10 days. I tried to call and confirm this info to the number given. Well all I got was an answering machine to leave a meesage. Obviously I was pissed off!!

So I went to google and typed in the phone numer and found this web site with a rip off report. Thank god they didn't get the money yet. Now I will have to close my acct. I want revenge because they got my wifes ss #!! I am tired of this kind of scam so if there is anyone out there as angry as me lets get these a__ holes.

David
Tieton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Continental-Credit-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-101001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Credit