Complaint Review: Continental Credit

• Updated: Thu, January 29, 2015

• Reported By: CONTINENTAL RIPS OFF SAN DIEGO--Donna — san diego California
Continental Credit
westministrer colorado westminster, Colorado USA

Continental Credit Continental credit misrepresents and sends fraudulent disputes westminster Colorado

*General Comment: Wrong Phone #

I deployed Continental Credit at the adivice of my mortgage broker in the hopes of going from a FHA loan qualification to a Conventional .   This was in November.   By February I knew I had paid down all my bills and paid on time.  I had been working on my credit for a year and half or more.   We ran my credit on the day the Continental guy, Eric, said to run it.  I qualified.  there was no longer a need for Continental and they knew that. my mortgage broker sent them an email and a week or so later I did as well.    A few weeks later I got a call from a woman saying my payement didn't go through.  I said I cancelled my services.   I did however mention that I was trying to get an accounting of what they did for me, since I never heard from them the whole time (4 mos) , unless I reached out.  She said she could tell me and two minor medical bills were removed over the 4 months.  I said you know what...have some one call me.  I want to know what got done.  Well we went to close on my house only to find out that 5 disuputes were placed on my account after I terminated the relationship.  Per Equifax they got one letter dated May 4th or 6th where Continental says to remove the verizon wireless account from my report because it wasn't my account.  I terminated my relationship with Continental in late in February, how could this be?  AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT THEY SAID IS FRAUD.. that was my account.  Having any disputes on credit causes one to not be able to close on a house.  The frivilous disputes that were put on my account well after my termination of my relationship with continental I believe were done because I asked for an accounting of what they did.  They have cost me at least 2500 on the extension of the mortgage and a 95 dollar a day charge by the seller amounting to over 1300 at this point ( we haven't closed yet).  In addition, I just read my report and it says that numerous inquirys caused a lower rating...I'm inquirying as to how that affected my mortgage rate, but I will proable not include that in the damages. I believe one of their employees Eric was terminated over this, I question his training and his background in light of him working with PII

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Credit/westminster-Colorado/Continental-Credit-Continental-credit-misrepresents-and-sends-fraudulent-disputes-westmi-1053539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Credit

#1 General Comment

Wrong Phone #

AUTHOR: Matt K. - ()

The main number to Continental Credit is 303-339-7056.  I don't know how my phone number was listed but the correct number to their store is again, 303-339-7056.  Please remove (((REDACTED))).

Thank you.