Complaint Review: Continental Finace Company Mastercard

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:little rock Arkansas
Continental Finace Company Mastercard
P O Box 8099 Newark, Delaware U.S.A.

Continental Finace Company Mastercard Bad business practice and predators of people with not so good credit Newark Delaware

A friend of mine made a payment for me to pay off the balance of this card, which was all fees just to open the account in the first place. They put a hold on my card and told me that they thought I was stealing and that I needed to have the friend fax in info.

Well he did that three times the hold was never removed and my account was closed. They are now still billing me for the entire amount plus a return payment fee plus some account maintenance fee and no one seems to know why this payment was not acceptable. Whenever I call the Reps are rude and they make you feel like you have done somthing wrong just by tring to pay them some money. It is as if they don't want you to pay balance off in full so that they can continue to charge you interest on a balance that you did not use in the first place.

Whenever I call noone knows what is going on and I can never get a number to the so called corperate office where all the notes on my account is coming from.

Ella
little rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finace-Company-Mastercard/Newark-Delaware-19714/Continental-Finace-Company-Mastercard-Bad-business-practice-and-predators-of-people-with-n-385917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finace Company Mastercard