Complaint Review: Continental Finance Company LLC

• Reported By: Terence — South Bend Indiana United States of America
Continental Finance Company LLC
PO Box 8099 Newark,DE 19714-8099 Internet United States of America

Continental Finance Company LLC Credit Card Ripoff Newark,DE, Internet

Continental Finance Company, LLC is a joke, I make my payment on or before it's due date and the balance pretty much stay the same. I made a payment of 35 dollars online an come to find out that only 7.88 went on the balance. I made a call and spoke with someone name SAl who gave me a line of %@*!. I ask for a card with lower APR, He told me that I had to fax a request and maybe they would or not , Then I ask that if I made payments of 100.00 how much would be applyed to the balance he told me 3 to 4 dollars........I have used this card one time in the year 2010 do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC/internet/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC-Credit-Card-Ripoff-NewarkDE-Internet-708601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company LLC