Complaint Review: Continental Finance Company LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Continental Finance Company LLC
PO Box 8099, Nationwide U.S.A.

Continental Finance Company LLC Mastercard - They do not report payments on time and it was very very difficult to discontinue the credit card, they charge $10 a month. Newark, Delaware Nationwide

I used this card to help restore my credit. They charge $10 a month. I paid every bill on time for 12 months in full. After one year, a renewal came in the mail. I called them and told them I was not going to renew the card and to tell me my current balance so I could pay it off completely. They told me the amount and I wrote them a check.

Two months later I received a $47 credit from Lowes. Continental reopened my credit account and for the next 3 months charged me $10 a month plus associated late fees and did not send me any statements. I ended up with $150 in late fees to a card that I no longer suscribed.

After calling them on 6 occasions, the matter is still not rectified and they refuse to correct any of the reports to the credit companies.

I paid a premium to try to improve my credit scores and their mismanagement and misconduct has only impaired my credit even more. And this was after paying every month on time in full.

This defeats the very fact you suscribe to their card.

Bbqwhales
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC/nationwide/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC-Mastercard-They-do-not-report-payments-on-time-and-it-wa-384181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company LLC