Complaint Review: Continental Finance Company, LLC

• Reported By: Sharon — Covington Georgia
Continental Finance Company, LLC
Nationwide USA

Continental Finance Company, LLC Scam Artists Newark Deleware

I too, was dumb enough to trust them, and get the Matrix Card. I was living in Illinois. When I moved to Georgia, they closed my account, claimed " they don't service Georgia " What !! Ironicly, my payment goes to Atlanta. I tried to change my address 4 times.... twice on the phone, twice by mail. Because my bill had to be forwarded to me every month, it was always past due....Hello finance charges !! Oh I couldn't pay online, because their computer system didn't recognize my computer (the same computer I've had for 5 years) and I couldn't put in propped identifiable info, because I cut up my card. So my payment had to be mailed every month, or pay them $10.95 to pay by phone.... It's finally over now!! But I figure I paid them almost $400.00 extra dollars, because their employees didn't do their job..... Don't get it....they will milk you dry, oh did I mention I was charged $12.00 just for having the card. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN..... it's a huge RIP OFF !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC/nationwide/Continental-Finance-Company-LLC-Scam-Artists-Newark-Deleware-1156230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company, LLC