• Report: #391922

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:west memphis Arkansas
Continental Finance Company
P.O. Box 8099 Newark, Delaware U.S.A.

Continental Finance Company Fraudelent credit card activations Newark Delaware

I am a hard single mother who were trying to build up my not so perfect credit. I surfed the internet and came across this company who was willing to give you a unsecured credit card with a limit of 300 dollars. I thought was a good idea until the card came in the mail and I tried to activate it. They asked all these personal questions and wanted you to pay 225 dollars up front. Some mumble jumble about credit account fee and a processing fee and monthly maintenace fee of 12 dollars I told them I wasnt interested but not before I gave them my social sec. #. Now Im afraid they may use my number. If there is anyone out there know what i could do about this please let me know.

Karen
west memphis, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company/Newark-Delaware-19714-8099/Continental-Finance-Company-Fraudelent-credit-card-activations-Newark-Delaware-391922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company