Complaint Review: Continental Finance Company

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Continental Finance Company
Newark, Delaware U.S.A.

Continental Finance Company Continental Finance should be shut down Newark Delaware

I found this company while trying to rebuild my credit. Their fees are horrendous, but when you are trying to rebuild you go with it.

Their customer service is RIDICULOUS. One week after I make a payment they are harassing me at home, work, cell to REMIND me when my payment is due. I am an adult, I KNOW when my payments are due.

Charges keep racking up and I've decided to close my account. IT's not worth this.

Cmorrison64
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company/Newark-Delaware-19714/Continental-Finance-Company-Continental-Finance-should-be-shut-down-Newark-Delaware-332702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company