Complaint Review: Continental Finance Company

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Continental Finance Company
P.O.Box 30311 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Continental Finance Company Rip-Off Tampa Florida

I too was fooled by this company. After recieving my continental master card, it was already established with a credit limit of $300.00.

I only used the card once with an purchased pf $60.00 towards reading books for my grandson.

When I recieved my first bill in the mail the charges were outragous. they had finance charges on there that was unbelieveable....

So I tried to contact them to cancel, I got the run-around, but it was also stranged how they would call me non-stopable to collect a debt.

People please be careful and always read the fine prints. Also before you sign any forms or papers, get an second opinion.

There are fultures out there that will still your soul....

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Company/Tampa-Florida-33630-3311/Continental-Finance-Company-Rip-Off-Tampa-Florida-299151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance Company