Complaint Review: Continental Finance, Master Card

• Reported By: slh1974 — Mississippi United States of America
Continental Finance, Master Card
Nationwide United States of America

Continental Finance, Master Card credit card unknown, Nationwide

I have been fighting with this company for years over some mastercard they say I owe them.  I have been harassed at all hours and now I recieved something in the mail from a Curry & Curry, PLLC informing me that they have filed suit agaist me for this. I still don't know when we are suppose to go to court.  I have not been served, just paperwork sent through the mail.  I have have enough and I am fighting back.  Anyone else this company has done this to and may have a suit filed against them, I would like to join you.  If no one has and would like to file a class action against them, I am all for it.  I did some research and this is what I found for my state, I don't know what other states my have but our federal laws do protect us from companies like this one.   Mississippi does not have its own Mississippi Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, but Mississippi consumers harmed by a  debt collectors illegal tactics remain under the protection of Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. These laws can also help stop creditors and debt collectors from contacting your employer, neighbors and family regarding your debt and in some instances, even provide monetary damages to consumers who have been victimized   by unfair debt collection procedures in the Mississippi of Mississippi. If your consumer rights have been violated by illegal or abusive tactics, contact a Fair Debt for Consumers Attorney by   filling out the FREE* case review or calling 888-FDCPA-LAW today for a free case  consultation. Owing a debt does not give a debt collector the right to treat you unfairly. (http://www.fairdebtforconsumers.com/Mississippi-Fair-Debt-Collection-Practices-Act.html)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance-Master-Card/nationwide/Continental-Finance-Master-Card-credit-card-unknown-Nationwide-750905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance, Master Card