Complaint Review: Continental Finance

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Continental Finance
Continental Finance Company - First Bank Of Delaware Newark, Delaware U.S.A.

Continental Finance Charges excessively exorbitant fees for using the card they sent me. After I cancelled the card they told me that I had to pay the available credit 0f $284.00. I only used the card once for gas and water which came up to $16.00. Newark Delaware

The company continental finance has charged exorbitant and excessively ridiculous charges. After using just $16 on the card which I closed soon after calling to pay the amount. They told me now I have to pay $284 after just using $16. This is not right I dont have 284 dollars of my hard earned money to give up to these scammers even though my card is cancelled. They sent me an e-mail saying its cancelled but I still have to pay the monthly fees of $50. Ridiculous, these frauds can't be real neither can this be legal. I told them and they tried to ge me to reopen the card.

Tanya
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance/Newark-Delaware-19714/Continental-Finance-Charges-excessively-exorbitant-fees-for-using-the-card-they-sent-me-A-318335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance