Complaint Review: Continental Finance

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: kimmie — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Continental Finance
PO Box 8099 Newark, Delaware United States of America

Continental Finance Continental Finance Discover Credit Card sent me a statement for money owed even though I did not activate the credit card Newark, Delaware

I thought I was applying online for a Discover Card (the one that offers cash back on certain purchases); however, I found out later that Discover Card is not associated with this company.  I had  not even called to authorize the credit card, when an invoice for $75 came to me in the mail.  I have not used the card, nor have I called to authorize the card for use at all!  I checked Ripoff Report and found a phone number, which I will attempt to call tomorrow to cancel the credit card.   I should have checked Ripoff Report sooner!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Finance/Newark-Delaware-19714/Continental-Finance-Continental-Finance-Discover-Credit-Card-sent-me-a-statement-for-money-981719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Finance