Complaint Review: Continental Pet Transports

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: sandman0391 — west allis Wisconsin United States of America
Continental Pet Transports
727 s 94th street west allis, Wisconsin United States of America

Continental Pet Transports Ann Riddle, DAVID HAPPY, MR.GRACE HOPKINS awaiting Flight approval??????????? west allis, Wisconsin

My wife was searching on E-bay for an English bulldog, when a woman named Anne Riddle to her she would give us her dog.   She said all we had to do was pay the shipping fees of $310 dollars to the company Continental Pet Transport.   To my wife everything looked legit, however I was not home to see.   When the dog did not come, she received an e-mail stating that we had to pay an insurance fee of $875.   We told them we would not pay and Anne made her feel guilty for leaving the dog at the airport.   I refused to let her pay anything else and e-mailed the company and told them this was a shameful scam, in return, they asked if there was something wrong with me and that it's not a scam, but after reveiwing the insurance paperwork that I owed them $1276 for the dog.   I am a US marine that has fought for this country for 7 years, it's a shame that my brothers died so that my fellow Americans could be treated like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Pet-Transports/west-allis-Wisconsin-53214/Continental-Pet-Transports-Ann-Riddle-DAVID-HAPPY-MRGRACE-HOPKINS-awaiting-Flight-appro-613292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Pet Transports