• Report: #195044

• Submitted: Tue, June 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:Cornelius North Carolina
Continental Promotion Group Dba Inphonic
1120 West Warner Road Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

CPG, Inphonic, Tiger Direct Another rebate not honored - Continental Promotions Group www.cpginc.com Tempe Arizona

I am looking for anyone (especially an attorney) interested in filing a class action suit against CPG and/or Tiger Direct. I submitted six rebates for two phones I purchased last year. They honored only one of six and refused to honor the other five because they claim they were not submitted within the applicable thirty day window. Only thing is that my rebates were originally sequentially numbered by them (hard to image they were received in seperate bins, much less days), so why was one paid and not the others?

Also, I have documentation to indicate that they renumbered my rebates before sending off paperwork saying they weren't received in time.

Unfortunately for them, I wrote down the original rebate numbers so when I called to complain and referenced my original numbers, I get no answers only very quiet supervisors.

I have asked for copies of the postmarked letters which of course they refuse to provide. I believe I have enough evidence gathered to show a pattern of deceit on their part to avoid payment of legitimate rebates. I will provide all my documentation to any attornies interested in pursuing this.

By the way, while they answer the phone Inphonic, they are actually Continental Promotions Group, at www.cpginc.com

Cornelius, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Promotion-Group-Dba-Inphonic/Tempe-Arizona-85284/CPG-Inphonic-Tiger-Direct-Another-rebate-not-honored-Continental-Promotions-Group-www-195044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Promotion Group Dba Inphonic