Complaint Review: Continental Services (416) 322-9871) (1-887-313-0758)

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Dowagiac Michigan
Continental Services (416) 322-9871) (1-887-313-0758)
8635 West Sahara AVE Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services (416) 322-9871) (1-887-313-0758) ripoff her name is Julie and she is going to Rip me Off $329.80 Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: found out thru Rip-offReport.com that this company was a a big Rip-off. I quikly went to the Bank and close it! thankyou!

I Received a phone call today (08-30-04)from number(416)-322-9871 and they told me that I would be receving a Mastercard and that they would fix my credit. and that I only had to pay them $329.80 one time fee. from my checking account. and to Expect my Mastercard in three weeks. well I did a research on this Number (416-322-9871)and it took me to this website wich said Rip-off Report.com so I realy hope that I don't get Rip-off. I have to go to my Bank and ask them what i can do to cancel or change my account. it's wrong what there doing.

Juan
Dowagiac, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services-416-322-9871-1-887-313-0758/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Services-416-322-9871-1-887-313-0758-ripoff-her-name-is-Julie-and-she-i-106169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services (416) 322-9871) (1-887-313-0758)

AUTHOR: Juan - (U.S.A.)

Well I almost did get Riped off by this company (continental services) after I found out thru Rip-offReport.com that this company was a a big Rip-off. I quikly went to the Bank and close my old account know I will get a new account. and this time I will be more carefull from those Rip-offs. leason learned.