Henrietta

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2005

• Reported By:marietta Georgia
Continental Services
Continental Services 8635 West Sahara Ave Suite 3568 Las Vegas Nevada 89117 Usa Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Advantage Rip-Off On Credit Card Application I received a phone call for a credit card and was charged 329.80 on my checking account I have not received my card yet I need my money back This is a rip off All calls are being taken by a answering machine only Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not our company, we have never been located on Sahara blvd in Las Vegas.

This is a rip off. All calls are being taken by a answering machine only.

Tripti
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Advantage-Rip-Off-On-Credit-Card-Application-I-received-a-phone-call-for-a-cre-100600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

Continental Advantage does not operate or contract for telemarketing sales. We do not solicit customers via phone calls. We do not retail any of our services for $ 329.80. We do not debit customers accounts . Customers Individuals need to check their Bank Statement for the name of the company who actually debited their account or look on the back of their check for company's name who endorsed their check (It was not Continental Advantage )
Continental is a wholesaler of our Catalog Credit Card and Catalogs to companies that package our services with other products they many offer to the public in their package.
We have licensed dealers who we supply cards and catalogs to , however we do not have any direct contact with their marketing groups .

General Partner