Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Spartanburg South Carolina
Continental Services
8635 W Sahara Suite 568 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services RIPPED-OFF and Mad as HELL, I want Revenge Las Vegas Nevada

I received a call from Continental Services on July 21st. and was told that i qualified for a Master Card with a credit limit of $2500.00 and that if i accepted this offer now i would also receive 2 trips for 3 days and 2 nights free anywhere within the US, but they had to be used within a 18 month period.All i had to do was pay a one time processing fee of $329.80 and my card and travel documents would arrive in 10 to 15 buisness days. I gave them all of the information that they needed from my checking account.

I am a single mother with 3 children, and was time for school to start back, so i was thinking this would be an excellent way to get my children some clothes and school supplies that they so desperately needed. Also i could rebuild my credit,BOY WAS I WRONG!!! My account is now in the negetive and i wasn't able to buy my children the things they needed. I want my money back. When i call the number that was provided by Continental Services i would always get an answering machine that had no messageon it, i kept calling and never got any response. I know how you can get them to call you back. Leave a message telling them that you have a friend that would like to sign up for their services, leave a call back number and they will call you back right away. Someone needs to put a stop to these CRIMINALS!!!

Spartanburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Services-RIPPED-OFF-and-Mad-as-HELL-I-want-Revenge-Las-Vegas-Nevada-104432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services