Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Continental Services
8635 W. Sahara, Unit 868 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff Someone from the company contacted me in late September 2004. They stated that for a one-time fee of $329.80, I could obtain a credit line of up to $2500. Las Vegas Nevada

Subsequently, most telephone calls on my part have not been answered. When I am able to talk to someone, they tell me that they are the customer service people and that someone from the company will get back to me, but no one ever does.

If all of these fraud claims have been made by consumers calling the number for Continental, how are they still operating?

Brian
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Services-ripoff-Someone-from-the-company-contacted-me-in-late-September-2004-122621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services