Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 01, 2004

• Reported By:fort myers Florida
Continental Services
6835 W Sahara Suete 568 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff scum that they are Las Vegas Nevada

I was at work when I recieved a call on my cell phone and It was this guy who said that I was approved for a credit card with a 2500.00 limit with no intrest and he said that with this card I would get a free vacation to the Bahamas and reluctently I gave him my bank info and that was that until later on in the evening I thought more about it and I decided to put a stop payment on any deductions from my checking account, my deduction was supposed to happen on March 19th, 2004 and I stopped that one and Continental services went two weeks later and put in to withdraw my money again, Mind you when I decided to stop payment the first time I called numerous times to let them know that I was no longer interested in their card services.

Continental Services went in again to my bank info and withdrew 329.00, this action ended causing my checking account to bounce sky high, when I found out that they withdrew that money it was to late, my bank could do nothing for me and since 3-29-04, I have been in debt due to these people doing what they have done, My car got reposessed and I have not been able to catch up all the bounced check fees and the worst part is that I am a single mom with 3 children and every single dime that I have has a purpose and when these people conned me into this they took food right out of my childrens mouths, and thats the turth.

I dont know how these people can sleep at night being the scum that they are, I hope they read this and feel like the are below dirt because they have done this to all of us innocent peoples, And They may have gotten to us now, but they will be found because I am turning this over to my companies lawyers to handle. When these people that pulled this scam go to sleep and they close their eyes I want them to picture how hard they have made my life. Dont they even realize how hard it is to be a single mom without having scumbags stealing what money you do have I hope that they know that the 329.00 that they took from me and my children has set me back 3 months on my bills.

I hope that they dont get to steal anyone elses money,

Theresa
fort myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2004 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Continental-Services-ripoff-scum-that-they-are-Las-Vegas-Nevada-93181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services