Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2005

• Reported By:Covina California
Continental Services
8635 W Sahara Unit 868 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff Continental Services took my money and did not want to refund it back Las Vegas Nevada

Continental Services called me around July of 2004 I have been trying to contact them since then, I have never received my card wich they took $329.80 from me for the Card of $2500.. I did it for the credit card only and everytime I called they kept telling me that they already sent the card out ...Ofcourse I Never Received it, They said someone would call me back regarding getting a new card ,and no one has called me. I can no Longer get a hold of anyone and I want my Money back NOWWWWW..They were also so Very Rude when I did Talk to Someone but I treated them How they Treated me and they would Hang Up.. I think her Name was Julie......I want to do what ever I Can to get my Money Back..

Maria
Covina, California
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2005 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-91722/Continental-Services-ripoff-Continental-Services-took-my-money-and-did-not-want-to-refund-154069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services