kids

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 21, 2004

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Continental Services
8635 West Sahara Ave Company Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff offer to send Mastercard in two-three weeks after taking $329.80 from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

In an attempt to better my credit, I applied for a credit card. I later received a call from Andre, from Continental Service, who said I was approved for a Credit Card with a one time payment of $329.80 dollars.

I became suspicious after no one answered their phone (877) 313-0758, to cancel the credit card. I then put a stop payment with my bank, that did not work. Today., August 21, 2004 I saw that my checking account had been debited those $329.80 dollars. I have yet to receive a credit card from them and now I have lost the money and have not credit card to show for it.

Laila
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98226/Continental-Services-ripoff-offer-to-send-Mastercard-in-two-three-weeks-after-taking-329-104753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services