Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
Continental Services
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services Credit Card Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Company had my information from a Chase credit card I applied for and was denied. The said Chase sent my information to them because the helped people with less than perfect credit get some credit. I was told to pay 329.80 and a MasterCard with a 2500.00 limit would be mailed out Fed Ex and I would recieve this withing 15 days from time of payment. I agreed then to get this card instead of the Chase I applied for.

This is August 28, and I still have no card. If I call back the number to their office, all I get is a recorded that says they're mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages. I looked them up on the internet and found 47 complaints on "rip-off report" web site. Checked the Better Business Bureau in Las Vegas, and they have a report on them that is bad. So I am very concerned now I did not get the credit card within the time frame they said it would come, and they have had my money for 3 weeks now. I cannot get anyone on the phone.

David
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2004 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Continental-Services-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-105882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services