Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Continental Services
Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff, rude, a-holes, punks, I wish I were to see them in the streets Las Vegas Nevada

In September of 2004, they called me and offered me a credit card. The reason they were able to sucker me so easy was because I was desperate. I told them a-holes to call me first before they draft the money, to make sure that I had it. Well, I did but I did'nt. When I contacted them and told them, they straight up disrespected me and my wife on the phone. Saying they never told me that. Well they got me for $320.00 and I'm p**sed. They also screen their calls, so you cant get in touch with them, so You have to call them from a new number everytime.
Some body please stop these b****rds.

Lets get together on this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcel
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Continental-Services-ripoff-rude-a-holes-punks-I-wish-I-were-to-see-them-in-the-street-114671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services