Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:westville New Jersey
Continental Services
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff took $329.80 out my accout with their own check with my account info and I was told that I would receive my credit card in 5-7 days and than they said 25 days and I still have not received my card and they blocked my telephone number so I can not reach them Las Vegas Nevada

My name is Danielle and I was contacted by someone from continental services about a credit card. They said i was approved for a card for $2500 and they had to contact my bank to see if i had an active checking account. and on april 9th they took 329.80 out of my account. was told that i would be receiving my card in 5 to 7 days and than they said 25 days its bee 2 months and i still have not received anything from them.

When I called them about 2 weeks ago i was hung up on and when I called back they were very ignorant. I just tried to call today and found out that they blocked my telephone number. Now something has to be done its either they give me my money back or send me my card.

westville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2004 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Continental-Services-ripoff-took-32980-out-my-accout-with-their-own-check-with-my-accoun-93532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services