mail

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
Continental Services
Nationwide, U.S.A.

Continental Services credit card ripoff nation wide, Usa Indiana

I was called and told I could get a credit card to establish credit. No annual fee or interest for 4 years. I thought it was too good to be true and it was, I was assured that that was what I was paying the $329 for. I got the phone # from a debit company who did not know any information about the comapny but the phone #. I did a search on thr internet and found other complaints. What a bonehead I am.

Kim
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/Nationwide-/Continental-Services-credit-card-ripoff-nation-wide-Usa-Indiana-104654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services