Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2004

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Continental Services
continental services Internet U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff Internet

I received a phone call stating that I had been approved for a Master Card. I spoke with a gentleman name Patrick, he began to ask question regrding my checking account,but already had other information on me.

I didn't like the way the conversation was going I thought it was a schem, and I told him just that. And I hung up, they called back saying they did'nt want me to feel like I was being taken advantage of. Wanted to tell me more.

They proceeded to tell me about the promotion they were offering, which was and all expense paid trip anywhere in the U.S.

I had already given them information, regarding my checking account, but to them I dont think this is something that I wanted to presue at the this time. That conversation was on June 29.

I thought that was that, but when my neice and I went out shopping July 9, I got the shock of my life, and have been trying to contact them every since

The first time I called the number I was given. I did get a person to answer, and she told me that my package would be mailed in the next week, it's been a month now.

Now when I call I only get a voice mail message box, and it's already full.

I'm also concerned because just like the use the information the first time they could do it again.

Elkhart, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/internet/Continental-Services-ripoff-Internet-103024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services