Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:show low Arizona
Continental Services
8635 W. Sahara Ave Ste 568 Nationwide U.S.A.

Continental Services Continental Services Credit Card ripoff almost got me Las Vegas nevada

I received a phone call today 8/24/04 and Lisa offered me a $2500 credit card. All they needed was a one time fee of $329. The also told me i would recieve a check for 500.00 and a travel package for 2 days 3 nights in Las Vegas.

They got all my bank info, and had me speak to an Andre--verification officer. I verified everything and tried to call them back to tell them they could debit the money today instead of 09/03/04 and got an answering machine saying that the voice box was full. Also i tried to call back the las vegas # 4163226806 that showed on my caller id and was told it could not receive inbound calls. I got nervous and serched for them on the web and found ripoffreport.com and called by bank immedately. They closed my account and opened a new one with new info for me.

THANYOU RIPOFFREPORT.COM!!!!!!!! you just saved me 329.80

show low, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/nationwide/Continental-Services-Continental-Services-Credit-Card-ripoff-almost-got-me-Las-Vegas-nevad-105237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services