Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Reported By:marietta Georgia
Continental Services
Nationwide U.S.A.

Continental Services ripoff Nationwide

I was ripped off by continental services. I recieved a call one day and they said I was in a federal credit repair program because of one of the following reasons 1)no credit 2)turned down for cedit or 3)bad credit. They told me I was automatically approved for a $2500 mastercard with no interest rates and no membership fees for life. They said they were also going to throw in a complimentary trip for 3 days 2nights any where in U.S. including alaska and Hawaii for $329.80.

I didn't have the money at the time so I asked "Carmen" (rep) id I could pay it later. She said I could pay up to three weeks. She said I would get the info on the trip in 3 weeks and I would have to sign an authorization form and send it back in, and they would send the credit card 10 days later.

It's been almost 2 months and I still haven't got anything so I got online and found a story almost identical to mine. This is the info they gave me: Carmen=caller Shantel=verification officer phone=1-800-608-5450 ex.80036 confermation #=001457

Christal
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Services/nationwide/Continental-Services-ripoff-Nationwide-91086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services