• Report: #941938

*UPDATE Employee: manager

*Author of original report: Contintental Does Not Provide Info to File Claim

*UPDATE Employee: continental van lines

*UPDATE Employee: continental van lines

We hired Continental Van Lines to move us. After another bad experience with moving I specifically asked them if they had their own packers and movers several times; to which they replied "yes" and that they're packers underwent training, background screening, wore uniforms, etc. When it came time for our move, two months later, no one showed up: we ended up doing 90% of the packing ourselves. When the "movers" showed up at 6pm on the last date before we could dump the company (for breech of contract) and use someone else, they were day workers hired off the street who flat out told me they had NO experience moving. I stuff was thrown into an unmarked, dirty truck.

We arrive at the other end and wait for our stuff. It again arrives one day after our delivery window, which was already, ridiculously two weeks later! Our stuff was broken and FILTHY. They threw 3,000 square feet worth of stuff into our house in two hours and took off! I received instructions to file a claim since some things were completely ruined: a mattress which looked like it had been unwrapped, slept on and urinated upon, for instance. The claim information they gave me is fake. I have been trying for two months to file a cliam and none of the addresses they gave me are real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Van-Lines-Moving-Company/internet/Continental-Van-Lines-Moving-Company-Horrible-Worst-Liars-Internet-941938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Van Lines Moving Company

manager

AUTHOR: Continental Van Lines - (United States of America)

To whomever concern. Our email address is sales@continentalvanlines.org.

Contintental Does Not Provide Info to File Claim

AUTHOR: Janyl - (United States of America)

To whomever responded. That is wonderful! I would love to be reimbursed for all that you mention. However, the claims information that I was provided by continental was fake. Everytime I try to submit the claim it is sent back as undeliverable!!!! If you have correct filing info I would love to have that. I was provided with claims@continentalvanlines.com that website is and has been down since we moved and is not accepting e-mail. Nice....

continental van lines

AUTHOR: Continental Van Lines - (United States of America)

We are responding to our customers complaint. The insurance that is covered by Law is $.60c per pound per article.  We always respond to our customers complaints. We also offer reasonable refunds to our customers for any inconvenience. When we do receive claim forms from our customers we also offer them a reasonable refund. We are good standing company and we work with our customers to try and resolve every claim.

continental van lines

AUTHOR: Continental Van Lines - (United States of America)

We are responding in our customer complaint. By Law insurance coverage we provide for all of our customer for free for damaged items is $.60c per pound. We are always responding to our customer complaint. Plus we offer reasonable refund for stress and inconvenience. As soon we receive claim form we give our customer reasonable offer. We are good standing company and work with our customer as good as possible.

bother